Hello everyone!! Hope you’re all doing great. Now, about an year ago or so, I did a post on Escargot Mucus… I mean, why would I, right? That’s totally something uncanny and creepy of me, if you think about it. But, hey, a girl’s gotta do what she’s gotta do, ya know what I mean?
It was basically a 24k Gold cream, that I was using. Let me refresh your memory and show you how it looks like:
So basically, I gave this cream a 9.5/10 rating in my previous post, and so with that, I went ahead to buy the entire range.
Yes, basically, I bought the facewash, as well as the serum (treatment). And here’s my updated* take on this range as of today.
First of all, I would begin with the serum:
Now, honestly speaking, I love it. Now, with that being said, the intensity of the “24k gold” is not as much as it is in the cream. Nonetheless, I still love it, it works wonders, and I will definitely repurchase it.
The texture of it is like any other serum, but like I mentioned, the intensity of the gold flakes is not as much as it was in the cream. But would that be a major factor that would deter me from using this serum? Nope!
- Gets absorbed in the skin almost instantly.
- Extremely moisturising to the skin.
- Helps to rejuvenate the skin
- Really effective in battling wrinkles and other age imperfections.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Really expensive- $99 for the entire bottle of serum. But it would last you for about 2-3 months if you were to use it on a daily basis.
Next up, I would share my insights on the facewash.
Now, as much as I love the serum as well as the treatment cream, this facewash sort of disappointed me. I mean, don’t get me wrong. There’s nothing wrong with it, but then again, there is nothing special about it either. It’s just like any other facewash on this planet, you know? No biggie, except, well, the price -_-
It’s in a mousse form:
My suggestion? Avoid buying this. You’re much better off spending your money on a normal facewash (which by the way, would cost a fraction of the cost!!).
- Nothing really wrong with it. If you have a money tree, you could probably continue using it.
- Really expensive- $39.
- Nothing special about this
So with that being said guys, here are my final ratings on the above mentioned products:
1. 24k Treatment Cream – 9.5/10
2. 24k All-in-One Treatment Serum – 8.7/10
3. 24k Mousse Facial Wash – 3.5/10
I hope you guys found my take on this informative. Thank you so much for reading, and have a great day ahead!