Hello beautiful people!!! You know what happens when it’s September, right? Yes!! This means Halloween is approaching, you guys!! I do not know about you guys, but that’s the best time of the year to basically dress as whatever you subconsciously wish to, you know? You alter-ego?
For me, Halloween is all about expressing yourself. But then again, it should not be expensive at all to get that look. So with that being said, I am going to be sharing with your 3 of my favourite Halloween costume ideas under $20 or even less!!! You can even dress up as all 3 this Halloween, because they are that easy.
So this look is fairly simple!! All you need are the following:
- Cheap white face paint- Will easily cost you $3-5
- White Gloves – Easily purchasable from Daiso for $2
- A black-white stripped shirt – $10
- A pair of black pants- I am pretty sure you have this one handy at home!!
TOTAL COST: $15 TO $18
2. A GREEK GODDESS
Ok, this is my ultimate favourite you guys!! Why? Because it is so so simple to achieve this look, you know? And you get worshipped!!
All you need are the following:
- A white sheet – I am pretty sure you have this handy at home, and if not, you can easily purchase it for below $10!!
- Gold Jewellery
- A Gold ribbon – $5
TOTAL COST: $15
2. A RUNAWAY BRIDE
Now, really, it can’t get any simpler than this!! All you need is a simple white dress..a flowy one, for a better impact. But make it casual with a pair of sneakers.
- A flowy white dress- Any white dress that you have at home
- A pair of sneakers- White sneakers will be the way to go.
- A Veil- You can easily use a white lace cloth or purchase it for less than $10
TOTAL COST: $15
So you see, it is so so easy to create your own costume at home!! And you know what’s the best part? You don’t actually need to get out there to purchase these items!! And now what I am going to do is to recreate this simple looks for you, and post them here on my blog and instagram, if you guys follow me there!!
Let me know what are you planning to dress up as this Halloween!! I would so love to know!!! And once again, thank you so much for taking the time to read this post!! Truly appreciate that!! <3