So…we are all ladies, and we loveeee dressing up!! And whether we agree or not, somewhere in our minds, we dress to impress. Impress who, you ask? Women, obviously. But more than often, men. (I know what you’ll say…if you wanna impress a man, just undress.. -_- but seriously, no. Unless, well..i mean, WELL ok…do you, boo!!! Bless your heart!!).
So, I got my boyfriend’s help this time round, and I asked him to pick 4-5 dresses…and tell me why you picked them? He’s obviously very very helpful, and he selected 4 dresses. So let’s get a guy’s opinion on what kind of dresses they like!!
- Me: So, what kind of dresses would you like to see a woman in?
Him: It depends. If it’s dinner, then long. If it’s clubbing, then short. And if we’re on a date, then mid-length.
- Me: So, what sleeve length do you prefer? Long sleeves? Short sleeves? Sleeveless? Or tube dresses?
Him: Short sleeves are nice. But I think 3-quarter sleeves are classy too. And different. Wait, no no nooooo, short sleeves are better! (HE’S ALWAYS CONFUSED!!)
- Me: Haha, make up your mind!!!!!! Ok, next question, do you like a woman with too many accessories?
Him: No. Just a necklace. Earring. Some rings. Bracelets. But they should go with the dress.
- Me: BUT THAT IS A LOT OF ACCESSORIES!!!!!!
Him: Hahahhahaa, babe, I have no idea! Ok fine, minus the bracelet.
- Me: Haha, ok!! Next question, would you prefer her wearing high heels? Low heels? flats? shoes? Etc?
Him: Babe…why are you asking me so many questions. Are you a reporter or some CBI? Stop interrogating me!
- Me: Hahahaha, answerrrrrr!!
Him: What’s the difference between sandals and heels?
- Me: -_____- Nevermind, interview over!!!
Him: Tellll me! I will answer properly..ok, maybe heels.
- Me: Ok, last question! A naked woman or A woman in dress?
Him: *Gives a super cheesy answer*
Me: Ok, I wont blog this!! r_r
Him: -_- You’re blogging all these? Wtf?
MOVING RIGHT ALONG…….
So then finally, I asked him to help me select 4 dresses from Ihomecoming.com
And here are his picks:
And well, I must say, out of those 4, I would have only picked 2. In fact, I would have never thought of wearing the blue one, but now, thinking about it, heyyy, guys do like those kind of dresses, no? #mindblown!!
Lesson of the day: If you want to impress a guy, ask him what he likes. Sometimes, what you think he might like may not be what he likes!!
PSPS: For more of such dress, click here: affordable sexy prom of Ihomecoming
I hope you guys loved my boyfriend’s input! If you guys enjoyed this, I could ask him to help me out more (He’s nice and helpful!)